BOY MEETS GIRL
- Two garden coaches collaborate to give you simple, No Nonsense gardening advice.
TOGETHER… they make gardening simple and fun.
“Forget the silly rotating composters, they’re for girls!”
“If you lived in these frigid Rocky Mountain foothills, you wouldn’t bother growing eggplant either!”
|US Price – $19.95||Page count – 160|
|Paperback||Full color throughout|
|ISBN – 978-0-9832726-5-6||Pubication Date – March, 2012|
|Donna Balzer & Steven Biggs||St. Lynn’s Press|
Originally published in Canada (2011) as No Guff Vegetable Gardening
TOGETHER… Donna and Steve Tell Readers:
- Don’t be a soil hypochondriac: lab tests for home garden soils are an utter waste of money in most cases.
TOGETHER… they’re refreshingly down-to-earth.
- They serve up blunt opinions and photos they take themselves.
TOGETHER… they help you spot Guff.
- Wondering who guff is? Click here for more about Guff.
- Visit the LEARN page for lots of free online Guff-Busting gardening advice.
TOGETHER… they help make gardening delicious.
- See how their book, No Nonsense Vegetable Gardening, helps you giggle while spotting Guff in the Vegetable Garden.
No Nonsense Vegetable GardeningSeriously. Fun. Reading.
“YOUR BOOK HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!” declared one reader when she met Donna on the street.
Garden coaches Donna Balzer and Steven Biggs TELL ALL, empowering you in the vegetable garden.