Garden Coaches Tell All
No Nonsense Vegetable Gardening is a book that…
- helps you think about how to garden successfully
- is opinionated and fun
- and is really, really practical
“YOUR BOOK HAS CHANGED MY LIFE,” declared one reader when she saw Donna on the street. The reader said such accessible information was truly empowering.
|US Price – $19.95||Page count – 160|
|Paperback||Full color throughout|
|ISBN – 978-0-9832726-5-6||Pubication Date – March, 2012|
Originally published in Canada (2011) as No Guff Vegetable Gardening
SNEAK A PEAK…
- Ode to Guff
- Posh Squash
- Frost Dates
- Cold Frame
- Garden Tunnels
- Black Walnut Toxicity
- Vegetable Garden Planning
- Seeding Containers
- Guff: Garden Soil Tests
This book makes you feel as if you’re hearing two garden coaches chatting over the fence…
- You get the advice of TWO experts—and our points of view are not always the same. Look for “He Says” and “She Says” throughout the book.
- You get the professional insights of horticulturists. We make sense of products and trends and give you thoughtful opinions.
- We’re more than gardeners and horticulturists—we’re professional communicators. So we know how to dish up gardening success in a way that’s worthwhile reading.